Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Project 365 - Tick Tock

For an abstract concept, time sure does seem to have a death grip on the reality of living.

I have always found it difficult to navigate.  I was the kid who was always in trouble for being late for dinner.  Getting lost in my imagination out in the woods always negated any urgency I guess I should have felt to be anywhere on time.

I still struggle with time.  It is not unusual for me to be late for most anything.  Try as I might, time constantly wins the speedy foot race and I am left moving in slow motion.  Just once, I think I would like to know what it is like to be punctual.  Maybe even experience the thrill of being early.  A heady concept for sure.  But, what would I miss along the way?  What would scream by me in a blur?  Surely, not the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment