Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 365 - More Than Hot Fudge Sundaes

This is not a the kind of hot fudge sundae that might be featured in a slick and glossy magazine ad. It is kind of lopsided and messy. A bit on the melted side of delicious.  A little bit of joy sitting there on my kitchen table this evening.

When my kids were little, we would play a game, where at any given time I would ask them to guess how much I loved them.  The reply was always a great big smile and a "How much, Mommy?" With that I would throw my arms around them and say, " I love you more than hot fudge sundaes!  And you know how much I love hot fudge sundaes!"

And there it is. Kind of lopsided and messy and a bit on the melted side of delicious.  Perfectly imperfect and the key to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment